Wednesday, June 20, 2007

a friend shared this with me today - what she has been learning over the past few weeks/months. she had no idea how much this blessed me.

"one thing i've learned (am learning) in this whole process is trust and really, genuinely walking in faith. not a faith in a particular outcome, but faith in God. every time i've tried to 'help things along' in one direction or another, its stalled out. something always comes up, so clearly the timing and outcome really is in God's hands. now that i'm understanding that, i'm beginning to really understand the peace that comes with it. "

that is my prayer, to trust my God and let Him take control of every situation in my life. in all honesty, the God who created the scene in that picture, created me, i think i should trust Him. he seems to know what he is doing. praise the Lord for women of faith.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen. That is awesome.