Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 295

tomorrow i am making breakfast for a very special friend. so, after i prepared everything for the morning, a marmalade baked french toast dish and fresh fruit salad, i set the table with my grandmother's china. i've only used it once before, but i love it!

it's a really funny thing, hosting. when tracy and i first lived together, she would always suggest we host dinner parties and such. and i always said no, i'm not the hospitable type. but then i guess as you get older things begin to change, but i also think that as my faith grew, so did my heart for service. hosting people for meals is a form of service, and enjoying hosting is just another example of how the Lord has grown and changed my heart, making it more like His. oh how i thank my Lord for that :) as cheesy as that might seem, it is the truth.

No comments: