Sunday, December 30, 2007

Coming to an End

My colleagues gave me a great idea to help close out my blog, count how many times I posted certain things throughout the year... well, I decided to tweak it a little and show how many times certain friends graced my blog.

I owe you all BIG time!

Thank you so much for putting up with me this year and letting me post your pic more than once. I am so blessed to be surrounded by seriously amazing women (many not listed below). You each possess qualities that I truly admire and hope will eventually rub-off on me. I love you ladies!

38 posts of Tracy
17 posts of Ashley G
17 posts of Shelly
12 posts of Jamie
9 posts of Pia
8 posts of Cicely
6 posts of Ashleigh
6 posts of Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not stopping this, are you? What am I gonna spend my time doing????

Erin said...

Hey, what am I, chopped liver?
Im sure Imy comments were just as profound as everyone else's.
HA. kidding.