Monday, January 15, 2007

Day Eleven

today was an interesting day. i had the day off because of MLK and all i wanted to do was relax, enjoy being home and do random chores that can be done while sitting in one place (folding laundry, putting together a budget). but then i hit a dilemma, i didn't have a picture for today. so i decided to have fun with self-portraits, kinda (even though i spent all day in my pajamas and never put on make-up or brushed my hair). here is a picture of me that i took using the mirror in my living room, kinda fun - totally nerdy, yes i know.

to prove i did do something productive, this is a pic of my lap top with my budget for next month - so many weddings this year, need to save! that is my boyfriend's thumb, encouraging me in my goal - yes, he is an accountant and oh so proud of my spreadsheet :)

No comments: