Thursday, January 4, 2007

The joy is in the journey (or documenting)

So you might want to call me a thief or perhaps a copy cat. I have created this blog because a friend inspired me to do the Project365 thing. Now I am going to try my hand at posting a pic a day for the rest of the year. I suppose since I am starting late you could call it Project 360 but whatever, maybe I will back-post. I must admit, I never thought I would do something like this but in the past year, I realized how much change occurred and thought it would have been so cool to have all that documented. So, this is my attempt at that for 2007.

As far as the title of my blog goes, 'the joy is in the journey.' that too I must confess was an "original" from my dear roommate. Last June, she and I drove from Chicago to Connecticut and I just wanted to get there quickly, not make many stops, etc. She on the other hand thought it would be nice to stop every so often and take time to enjoy the trip. Hence, her words to me were, the joy is in the journey and you are taking out the joy! What a better concept than documenting the journey of 2007, the joys, trials, sorrows and triumphs?

I hope you enjoy this and I hope I can keep it up!

1 comment:

MonkeyBusiness said...

Man, I love those random comments from Tracy! You can always could on her for a great cheesy, after-school-special type of quote. :c)