Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 183

ahhh, heaven :) my treat after prayer meeting tonight
speaking of prayer meeting... tonight reminded me that God is never late, but always on time. i had lunch with my friend colleen today, like i do pretty much every thursday. at lunch today, i said to her, i just want God to tell me it will all work out, to tell me that my dreams will come true. i believe i even said, i'll wait however long i have to, i just want to know...


then at prayer meeting, my pastor spoke about the importance of not knowing. as christians, we walk by faith, to quote my pastor, "in the life of faith the worst thing you can do is insist on knowing." what does hebrews say, "faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." if we walk by faith, we have to trust in our Lord and believe what his word says. pastor said, "when you know, you are no longer growing." wow! such the message i needed to hear tonight. God is so good. don't get me wrong, trusting Him and walking in faith with what i long for is not easy and by no means am i there, but i am one step closer and tonight, the Lord showed me what to do, just have faith.


psalm 37:4 - Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments: