Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day 222

today was not a very good day... two men tried to break-in to my place again. thankfully they kicked the door partway and my alarm went off before they could get in. i don't know for sure if it was the same guys, i don't know much, but what i do know is they didn't get in this time and for that i am thankful - a series of bad events usually means something good is around the corner. man, i hope so.
so needless to say, i felt pretty down tonight and then, i turned on the TV and america's got talent was on... and who was singing, the one and only david hasselhof. it was then i realized, as bad as my day has been, it could be worse, i could be david hasselhof - yuck!

2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Oh man! I'm sorry to hear about more trouble. Praise God they didn't get in and that you have an alarm system to protect you! And you're right...it could always be worse. =) I love your sense of humor!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh. Are you ok? This is crazyness!!!